The MLMA Arena committee has met and has set the following rules as of 10/21/2020:
1. Masks must be worn at all times in the building. Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
2. Skaters will be allowed in the building 15 minutes prior to practice.
3. All spectators must remain in the warming area during practice, with the exception if your skater needs help getting their skates tied. This is to minimize the areas needed to clean.
4. The board/parent rep will designate people to clean\disinfect all areas that have been contacted after practice.
5. Social distancing needs to be practiced while inside the arena. Please minimize siblings at the rink as best as you can.
6. There will be no use of locker rooms until further notice.
7. Check-in and temperature checks will be required before every practice.
Rink capacity is 25% of posted capacity. For us, that is 125 people, including skaters, officials, coaches, and spectators. Family groups can sit together come game time, but we need to socially distance otherwise.
Stay tuned for future work opportunities
The 2019-20 High School Hockey is Starting!
The first home game is
Please remember to sign up for your assigned games. All of our youth families are required to work 1 HS game and these will count towards your work hours!
This link will take you to the sign up page for the High School Games. Please remember to submit your work claim, after you have worked them.